I am so happy for you! Praying for a nice smooth safe ride home. Once home I pray you are relaxed, comfortable and enjoying being surrounded by James and the kids.
Hopefully the ride home was uneventful and pain free! Thank you so much for blessing me and ministering to me on Sunday...and here I thought I was coming to visit and bless you. Awesome how our King works!! Your words of encouragement and praying with us was a huge source of comfort. Thank you, thank you!
I forgot to tell you on Sunday that in the week that you first informed me of your diagnosis, I had been reading in Psalms and thought of you!! Particularly the following:
"He will have no fear of bad news, his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord." Psalms 112:7
Thank you for being such a human example of this verse! I know you are trusting our Savior with "whatever" this all entails even though there are so many unknowns. Keep looking to our King on His throne and trusting Him. You continue to encourage me over and over again.
Praying that you get rest and some precious time with family. Please keep giving me specifics to pray for! Blessings! --Lu
Hi Natalie, I know you must be glad to be home! Maybe Eliza can crawl in bed with you and you can watch a movie, talk, pray, and just be together. You are such an awesome mom!
I've missed talking to you...so glad to keep updated through your blog. All of my love to you dear friend!
4 comments:
I am so happy for you!
I am so happy for you! Praying for a nice smooth safe ride home. Once home I pray you are relaxed, comfortable and enjoying being surrounded by James and the kids.
Love you!
Kay
Hi Natalie!
Hopefully the ride home was uneventful and pain free! Thank you so much for blessing me and ministering to me on Sunday...and here I thought I was coming to visit and bless you. Awesome how our King works!! Your words of encouragement and praying with us was a huge source of comfort. Thank you, thank you!
I forgot to tell you on Sunday that in the week that you first informed me of your diagnosis, I had been reading in Psalms and thought of you!! Particularly the following:
"He will have no fear of bad news, his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord." Psalms 112:7
Thank you for being such a human example of this verse! I know you are trusting our Savior with "whatever" this all entails even though there are so many unknowns. Keep looking to our King on His throne and trusting Him. You continue to encourage me over and over again.
Praying that you get rest and some precious time with family. Please keep giving me specifics to pray for! Blessings! --Lu
Hi Natalie,
I know you must be glad to be home!
Maybe Eliza can crawl in bed with
you and you can watch a movie,
talk, pray, and just be together.
You are such an awesome mom!
I've missed talking to you...so glad to keep updated through your
blog.
All of my love to you dear friend!
Laurie
Post a Comment