Thursday, March 11, 2010

long day. special time of prayer and annointing by the pastor and elders at church tonight. thankful for that. very powerful.
had a contrast ct scan today. interesting when that dye goes into your system. amazing how very immediate it is.
ct showed another cyst on my right ovary. doesn't really matter at this point, but surprising to me that another one has formed in the 2 1/2 weeks since surgery.
getting my hair cut tomorrow. wish james didn't have the idea i need long hair. would be nice to have his support.
off to bed now. need sleep! thanks again for your prayers. I feel very covered. please pray the tension i am feeling both physically and mentally would lessen so my family time before surgery would be good.

Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. I Peter 5:7

2 comments:

Diana said...

I totally understand...I have the same kind of husband! Sometimes it seems like such a chore, but then I remember the time I whacked off my hair and felt like boy! My femininity seemed to go by the wayside without that brush of hair on my collar. I still think you would look very striking with long silvery hair and your bright blue eyes...someday maybe. Mmmm

Zac is so enjoyable for me...I love being able to keep up with him through his facebook entries. Today he was asking for "any cancer awareness quotes" from the audience. Probably his way of getting some dialog going on a subject that is very big in his life right now. A good use for FB!

Tricia said...

You getting your hair cut was practical on so many levels. It will help in the hospital because it will be less to care for. It will help with the emotions if you lose your hair later. And needing his approval there could stem from a fear of losing your hair. I know you appreciate everything he does for you, no need to apologize or rethink. Don't forget that I am praying for you several times a day. You can do this.