Thursday, March 11, 2010
OK. Here is my first "why did I say that on the blog?" morning! Anyhow, I am sorry for my comment last night about James and giving me support about my hair. It was late, it was on my mind and it is done and behind me. I need to say two things. I am beyond thankful to God for my wonderful, helpful beyond measure, strong, supportive husband. I do not want to dis him here. Please forgive me, Lord. Second, the idea of this blog is to express my thoughts and prayer needs with you my friends. With that in mind, I try not to go back and apologize or rethink what I said here. It is just an expression of what I am feeling and processing at that moment. So please read with understanding and grace. Love you all. Thanks for listening...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Natalie,
We both are "rethinkers" ... and I believe I understand where you are coming from. The hard part about blogging, and why I haven't started one yet, is that it is like a snapshot. A thought is captured on a page for "eternity". That is pressure (for me), because, like in a photograph, I do not always like what I see in myself when I look at it later.
You are right to respect James with your words, and I appreciate your words today. But, I hope you will use this space as a place to communicate whatever you are feeling and thinking, and trust your friends, who will read these words, to run them through the filter of our love, understanding and knowledge of your unconditional commitment to your Lord, husband and family.
As you shared with us, this blog is a way to communicate when you are not able to talk with each of us individually. So, speaking for myself, I hope you continue to say what you are thinking at any time, like we are talking over a cup of tea or on the phone. It will be ok to vent if you need to. Don't hold back.
Trust us to know your heart. Trust us to pray.
You are loved.
(And, perhaps, if you haven't - this should be set up as a private blog, which requires password ... then you can have confidence to know only those who "get it" will read.)
xoxo
Jean
PS: I didn't "re-think" or "re-read" this post (more than twice)! :) lol
Post a Comment