Sunday, March 14, 2010

waiting...


I am feeling very tired, and will soon head to bed, but wanted to update briefly. I have been happy to see a few of you - as visitors this weekend have really helped the days go by quickly. That is good. I am looking forward to seeing James a little more tomorrow, as he will come up tomorrow am once Z is in school. The girls are with my mom and are looking forward to seeing their cousins arrive from Texas tomorrow.
Well, I am dozing at the keyboard so I will not type too much more. I am trying not to focus on how long this next week may seem. Hopefully with my brother and family here, going home from the hospital, and Zac's baseball and performances, time will fly by. (I can hope, right?!) Please pray for peace of mind, and that I will wait for results instead of imagining things relating to the enlarged lymph node. I look at my boxing gloves often - and find strength in your friendship and love.

Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD. Ps. 27:14


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey girl -- waiting anxiously with you but know that you are covered all day long with prayers and yes this weeks specific prayers will be for peace!

Philippians 4:6 "Do not be anxious about anything but in everything by prayer and petition with thanksgiving present your request to GOD. And the peace of GOD which transcends all understanding will guard your heart and mind in CHRIST JESUS."

I love you so much and am sad I am so far. Love our phone time......I will take that for now!
xoxoxooxMarcie

ps...you look pretty darn great for just having surgery! :)

Jodi Blick said...

Thanks for posting a picture!! You look beautiful!!! Hope to see you soon. Glad to hear that Brian is coming and that you continue to be surrounded by your family.

As you wait..."I wait on the Lord, my soul does wait, and in His Word I hope!" Psalm 130:5

Love, Jodi

Tricia said...

For I know the plans I have for you says the LORD. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Anonymous said...

Good night Natalie Sue. Sleep well and gain strength so you can go home to your family. I am praying over you right now as you sleep and I hope you will wake feeling rested and encouraged.

I am so happy to finally figure out how to post. Now you will never get me to be quiet!! Thanks to Tricia for setting this up page up. What a great way to stay connected.

Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Hi Natalie,

Been thinking about you all day!
Working full time is the pits when
your friend is in need!! I'm praying that the rash will get better, that you"system" will start
to work and that you will rest.

My heart aches for Debbie today and
I've been praying fervantly for her
as well.

All of my love to you dear friend!
Laurie