I want you to know I am feeling stronger and sleeping better the last couple days. I am almost back to where I was before my last hospital stay. I have been reading some about the research trial, and chemotherapy. It is overwhelming to say the least, but the oncology nurse reminded me that if I read side effects of any drug I take, there are listed effects that are not good. I am encouraged by talking with her that within the study I would be closely monitored, but the list of problems that can occur looms large in my mind.
Please pray for fear to not overtake, for my confidence to be in God himself, not the chemo, or how I am feeling. Please pray for HIS WISDOM & DIRECTION as I feel very inadequate to make this decision.
Thanks.
2 comments:
Praising God for answered prayers
this week!!! Praying for wisdom for you in the decisions regarding
chemo.
Love to you!
Laurie
Do not be terrified!!!! God is with you!!!
I hope that you had a good Easter. We are praying for the Lord to confirm the way to go on the choices before you. You are loved by so many and "faith works through love", so this faith should be workin' good! God's power is awesome, it shows up best in weak people. We are trusting Him to show you a sign for good, a sign of His presence with you today. Love, Diana
Post a Comment