Monday, April 26, 2010

the day is come

tomorrow is the big day. i want it to arrive. i want it to be behind me. please pray there are no delays. the emotional build up for this does not want to be delayed any longer.

thank you for your encouragement about my kids. it is good to be reminded that it will be different, but it will not necessarily be bad. they will learn new things, and God - and his Spirit will be in that. i needed to read those things.

i imagine if i am able to avoid the nausea with anti-nausea meds, i will try to post again tomorrow. i want to put up a couple pics.

for those of you who knew we talked of shaving heads together (Z&I), that is probably not going to happen. it was no pressure from me, and I think he will stay as is. just wanted to mention it so no one comments about it to him. I will probably shave my head next Sunday, as it will come out during week 2.

pray for healing in my chest port, as my boob pulls it downwards, and slightly apart. (i am actually wearing a nursing cami top to bed to help support it night and day) i want it to heal fully so chemo doesn't hurt it and would like it to heal smoothly, but it is rippled presently. also have one scope incision that isn't healing quite as well. appreciate your prayers for it, too.

i need to go to bed now.

one last request - pray i drink enough to stay well hydrated in the next few days. i will have some iv fluids, but need to get in the HABIT of drinking more.

love to each one of you.
N

2 comments:

Tricia said...

I will keep praying, my friend.

Anonymous said...

Hi Natalie~I've been praying for you all day along with so many others! I just wanted to share a verse that I read today for my bible study lesson..."When I begin to fear, in you I will trust. In God, in whose promise I glory, in God I trust without fear..." Psalm 56:4-5. Don't you just love when HE lays His Word at our feet exactly when we need to hear it? :) I will keep your specific request lifted up to Him along with your entire family. Stay strong my friend~Love, Christy