Moments with many of you through the last two months have encouraged me so....thanks for your smiles and hugs, and words of caring. They really sustain me in more ways than you know. I want to post tonight a couple pics of the tangible ways some have shown their friendship. Don't get me wrong, I know each of you has different ways of showing this - some in service, some in words, some in calls or texts, and all of you in prayer. These I have photos of are just worth sharing - so I will post them here...
Friends who added teal to their hair with me...

Dawn, Cindy, Kay, Colleen, Brenna, Carly, Deb, Belinda
Myah, Natalie, Eliza and Laci, our stylist/colorist extraordinaire.
which reminded me today as I wore it, of all the prayer
that covers me while I am doing my treatments...

and a creative e-newsletter I received had an photo and
pattern for making your journal pages into a castle.
So with Teresa's creative assistance and helpful prompting,
I put Stacy's idea into a visual which now sits on the
nightstand next to my bed. How amazing are the many
names of God representing all that He is to us. What
protection and power are in his name! Alleluia, praise
His name.

I want you each to know how I treasure your friendships and that I thank God for the help and support you are giving to my family. I know without a doubt you are all being used of God to help me through a year of drought...helping my leaves to stay green...helping me focus my eyes on God and keep my confidence in him. THANK YOU doesn't begin to express what I feel in my heart. But please know I consider each of you a gift from God.



1 comment:
I LOVE your castle. Hang in there today. Remember, God is holding you and I am praying for you. Hugs.
Post a Comment