This has been a really good week compared to last week. I didn't have joint pain. I have just had a constant stomach ache and some digestive issues. God is answering prayers on my behalf. I am seeking to praise him, but my words seem flat. I should be feeling up, but I am just feeling emotionally weak. Some of this comes from being physically tired, but it is more than that. I just need to stay positive. I have to. But it is challenging me today.
Thanks for offering praises to Him for me. Ask him to help me be stronger emotionally. I know a head shave is going to be an emotional hurdle in the next 24 -48 hours as well. I need to have it done before graduation parties on Saturday so my hair isn't dropping out at one of them. Thanks for your prayers for it to go ok.
Continue to pray for my digestive system...and its relationship with milk of magnesia : /
No comments:
Post a Comment