Shaving the head went fine. Did it by myself - pretty straightforward. It is about 1/8" long all over. May still try to shave it smooth tomorrow. Thanks for your prayers! It wasn't as hard as I thought.
Milk of mag yesterday, laxative last night, 2 enemas and 2 suppositories today and I am still no better off. Please pray for this issue to be resolved and the laxative I take tonight to work.
Lastly, James spent the day at the doctor with X who hurt her knee on the trampoline last night. They ended up putting a cast on her leg (from mid thigh to her toes) for 10 days. Needless to say, neither of us were expecting this. She has done OK with it so far, and Ibuprofen seems to help her pain. Thanks for your prayers for it to heal and just be for 10 days. Pray that we have grace to deal with her in a wise manner, because at times she can be quite demanding from her stationary location.
2 comments:
Poor baby X! I will pray for her and for wisdom and grace for you her parents.
Praying for you as well. I hope you feel better soon.
Hugs.
Happy Mother's Day, Natalie. I pray you all feel up to enjoying the blessings God has given you today.
Post a Comment