Sunday, May 2, 2010

new hat


Just wanted to show you my new hat with hair...stylish, hmm?

Thanks for your prayers for tomorrow and the next IP treatment.

Please pray that once my IV port is untaped and the needle taken out after tomorrow's chemo, that nerves and muscles will relax and the tension I am feeling in my chest, neck and head would lessen. Thanks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG -- james, stick with being a man -- PLEASE!!!

Diana said...

Scarey!!

Tricia said...

It was so good to see you tonight. I will pray for you all day tomorrow as we go from appointment to appointment.

And I am guessing the hat/wig will look much better on you! Blessings.

Kay said...

Natalie! I opened up your blog while having my coffee. You know where my coffee is now. On computer monitor! Oh my goodness girlfriend I haven't laughed that hard for days. Praying for you today and looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Prayers, hugs, and lotsa love!

Kay

Anonymous said...

NATALIE,
THANKS FOR THE SMILE TODAY!!! JAMES
REALLY NEEDS A WHITE/GREY WIG TO MATCH HIS BEARD! GOD IS GRACIOUS TO
GIVE US SMILES! SO GLAD YOU ARE DOING OKAY TODAY! I LOVE YOU MY FRIEND! Laurie