I would just ask again for your prayers as I feel my spirit overwhelmed often. I realize I need to focus solely on God's strength and not my lack of strength - but I can't tell you how hard that is some days. God seems so far. Anyhow, for my kids sake, I need to fire up my faith, my strength and my fight. I think about it mentally, but I have a hard time actually working on it. Please pray for renewed strength and a fresh confidence in God's faithfulness.
Thanks. for me and my family...
1 comment:
I so appreciate hearing where you're at Natalie...as your friend...it's hard to know how much to ask...how much you want and need to share and when you just want things to be 'normal'. Just know that I am here whenever you need to lean on me. This may be one of those times when you just need to allow all of us to lift you up in prayer when God seems far away for you...it's o.k. ...He knows your heart and how hard these days are for you. I continue to pray for your strength and a renewed spirit. Your faith is inspiring Natalie...Keep walking through it and know that HE is right there beside you! Love, Christy
"So don't worry, because I am with you. Don't be afraid, because I am your God. I will make you strong and will help you. I will support you with my right hand that saves you." Isaiah 41:10
Post a Comment